For your convenience, our most common questions are answered right here, not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
Q: Who is eligible to join Eastern Star?
- Men who are Masons in good standing
- Women with any one of the specific relationships listed for a Masonic affiliation connection.
|daughter||legally adopted daughter||stepdaughter||granddaughter||great granddaughter|
|sister||half sister||stepsister||niece||great niece|
- Daughters of sisters or brothers of affiliated Master Masons in good standing, or if deceased were in good standing at the time of their death
- Members either active for three (3) years or majority – of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls or of the International Order of Job’s daughters, each of whom having attained to at least the age of eighteen (18) years, are eligible to membership in the Order of the Eastern Star.
Q: How to join?
- To inquire about membership, talk to a current member, or contact a local chapter. To find chapters in your area, contact the Grand Secretary of Pennsylvania. Petitions are carefully read, eligibility investigated and election to membership must be by vote. The Order strives to select persons of mental, moral and spiritual quality who will work together in harmony to perform its objectives.