New this year is the ability to submit itinerary information for the coming year through the web site. The link below provides the FORM for entering your event information.
The AGM will provide the password for opening the file. Be careful entering the data because once submitted, it can only be changed by fully resubmitting the information a second time. BEFORE attempting to complete the form, PLEASE READ the information below regarding PDF files and web browsers.
Click Here for: Itinerary Entry Form
Many browsers, (such as Chrome) open PDF files using their own PDF readers. These readers will not permit entering data into the form and submitting online.
If your browser is Internet Explorer, OR if the Windows defaults on your system have been set to open PDF files using Adobe, then the form should be fine online. If not, or if you have difficulty with the form, follow the steps below…..
- “Right-click” on the link above,
- Select the option to SAVE the form Locally, (Remember where it is saved)
- Close the browser and navigate to the saved form
- Right click on the file just saved and select “OPEN WITH” then select “ADOBE ACROBAT,
- Complete the form and submit using the “Submit Button”
If Adobe Acrobat is not installed on your system, you will have to search it on the internet and install it. It is FREE.
It is a good idea to complete the form then save it so that all of the information is available if you need to print and mail the form.